Kenneth J. Goldberg is a personal injury lawyer who advocates personally on behalf of his clients.
How I Can Help You
Auto accidents and slip and falls are stressful events. The accident itself is traumatic. The resulting pain is tough to bear. Adding insult to injury are other stressors – bills piling up, loss of work, doctor appointments, family demands, and the endless hassle of filing paperwork and making phone calls.
If you have been injured due to someone’s carelessness or negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, lost income, medical bills, or permanent injury or disability. You need an experienced personal injury attorney to guide you though the process swiftly and successfully.
For nearly 30 years, I have successfully helped countless victims and their families receive the compensation they deserve. As a solo practitioner, I take a hands-on, collaborative approach to my cases, which means I communicate regularly with my clients and fight aggressively for the maximum award.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
I represent clients with these legal matters:
Slip and fall accidents
- Public property
- Places of business
- Construction sites
- Condo developments
Motor vehicle accidents
- Auto accidents, car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents
- Driver left scene, driver uninsured or underinsured
- Public transportation accidents: bus or train
Personal Injury FAQ
- What is your success rate?
Approximately 99% of the cases I take on result in a financial settlement.
- Who will handle my case?
As a solo practitioner, I represent all of my clients personally, so your case will have my full attention.
- How much does it cost to retain you as my personal injury attorney?My fee structure is based on a contingency fee plus expenses, so you only pay me if I negotiate a financial settlement on your behalf. We will communicate closely through every step of the case, so you will always know what to expect.
- How long does it take to complete a case?
My goal is to get your claim through the legal system as quickly as possible. Most cases settle within six to 12 months of when we file the claim, while some cases take longer, depending on the extent of injuries or the duration of medical treatment.
- What is the statute of limitations for making a personal injury claim?
For most cases in Massachusetts, you have three years from the time of injury to make a claim. However, each case is unique, so you should consult with an attorney to confirm which deadlines or other filing requirements apply to your claim.
- When should I contact you?
Timing is important when filing personal injury claims. We should talk as soon as possible after the accident because your memory of how the incident happened (and that of any witnesses) is freshest soon after the event. In addition, the earlier we can demonstrate your injuries and financial loss, the stronger the case.
Ideally, you should contact me before speaking with any insurance companies representing the negligent party. If you’ve already been offered a settlement, hold off on accepting it until we talk. (It might be a lowball offer.) My job is to get you the maximum award to which you are entitled.
- Do I need a lawyer if I already have a settlement offer? Remember, insurance companies first and foremost represent their own interests, not yours. If you have been offered a settlement for an injury, I still believe you owe it to yourself to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. I offer a free consultation and will give an honest assessment of whether or not I can add value to your claim.
If you have questions about a personal injury claim, contact me at (508) 588-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation. I’ll tell you whether I think you have a case.